At Growing Chefs! we believe food is communal and better shared with our friends and neighbours. Our food is fresh, local and seasonally inspired to guarantee deliciousness.
Take a look at some of our EVENT options below:
- Family Style Meal: Our favourite way to serve! A fun, communal and interactive way of sharing a multi-course meal; served on platters for sharing (think Sunday Dinner with your family! How fun!). This delicious option begins at $40pp+hst. We also offer standard, individually-plated meal offerings. Please inquire for more detail and to discuss menus and price offerings.
- Conference Package: Did you know we had formal boardroom and we're ready to host your next Corporate gathering? Our Board table seats 16 comfortably and we offer two conference packages to keep you fed: "Basic" package is $40pp+hst. "Optimal" is $50pp+hst. With a food package, a rental fee for the room will not be charged on top. Otherwise, for room rental only, $300+hst. Details found here.
- Cooking Class Packages: Each private / corporate class includes professional Chef-lead instruction, a true team-building atmosphere and a full, 3-course, sit-down meal to follow. These classes can accommodate a minimum of 14 people and up to a maximum of 24 people, in order for the full experience to be enjoyed by all, for $75pp+hst. If your group is larger than 24 people, we may still be able to come up with a class that will work for you; please contact us directly for discussion. More details on these classes, found here.
- We believe our prices are fair and with each bite you are supporting local farmers, food literacy and our London community! We do not add an automatic gratuity to our invoices, saving you 15-20% on your overall event, when compared to booking at local restaurants and hotels.
- As a reminder, our venue is not open to the public on a day-to-day basis as a full-service restaurant. Rather we are first and foremost, a teaching facility for children. Please remember that when booking your event here. Those that join us in our HQ, do so because they believe in our mission, to teach children about wholesome, healthy eating. Holding your private / corporate event in this space, helps us reach our mission.
- As a Social-Enterprise, all proceeds raised from private and corporate events flow directly back into our School Project initiative.
For more information and to discuss the endless possible menu options and availability, please contact Jen or Ilana at email@example.com to begin the conversation.
We look forward to welcoming you into our Headquarters!