ANNOUNCING SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR GR. 6-8 CLASSES
Update: All field trip spots for 2019 Agri-Education week are now fully booked. Registration is no longer open**
You know the Western Fair Association (WFA) hosts farmers markets, the Fall Fair, and other family fun. But did you know that as an Agriculture Association, the Fair is also committed to food education? That's why the WFA has been the title sponsor of Growing Chefs! Ontario for so long. This year, WFA has recruited Growing Chefs! as a feature at their Agri-Education week. Along with the Egg Farmers of Ontario, Dairy Farmers of Ontario, Beef Farmers of Ontario, and the Ontario Bean Growers, Growing Chefs! will lead Gr. 6-8 students through interactive food-based workshops at the Fair. Students do not need to bring lunch since they will join Growing Chefs! to make their own! Menu TBD, but guaranteed to be delicious and nutritious.
- Eligible participants: Any Gr. 6-8 class
- Dates: May 14 or May 15, 2019
- Timing: 9:30-1:00
- Price: $7 per student. Classes are responsible to arrange their own transportation.
- Location: Western Fair Agriplex
- To Apply: Fill out the contact form below and await confirmation. Questions can be directed to Christy Cook at email@example.com