Introducing: Growing Chefs! Ontario Sunday Supper Series at Auberge du Petit Prince!
Growing Chefs! has a new home at 460 King Street - the old Auberge du Petit Prince! The space is rich in culinary history and is the perfect place for Growing Chefs! to take its food education programming to the next level.
First opened in 1972, Auberge was once a quaint manor; but with a small budget and big dreams, the first restauranteurs tranformed it into a true culinary destination. In those days, there were only seven tables and no set menu - new entrees and appetizers were created daily to suit the seasons. Auberge continued in this way until it was sold in 1979.
Now, some 50 years later, Growing Chefs! has new dreams for the old Auberge. We want to revive the tradition of reconnecting over good food, family-style. Hence the beginning of our Sunday Supper Series! Growing Chefs! will host a monthly family-style meal, complete with "accessible, home-style, local fair".
Growing Chefs! believes in the communal and connective power of good food. We are excited to make a space where family and friends can come to enjoy a great meal and relax at the end of a hectic week. Sunday Supper is just one component of Growing Chefs!' work to get people excited about healthy, wholesome food.
Proceeds from each dinner will directly fund our Growing Chefs! School Project and other food literacy programs. Spaces are limited each month, and will be based on advanced reservations only, so please call or email your reservation requests as soon as possible. We are so excited to share this monthly feast with you!
Contact Information: Phone: 519-679-4769 / Email: email@example.com
- Sunday, February 19 - SOLD OUT!!!
- Sunday, March 26 - Maple Syrup themed event: click here for menu - SOLD OUT!!!
- Sunday, April 23 - Italian Polenta Sunday Supper themed event - SOLD OUT!!!
- Sunday, May 28 - Spring's Bounty: The Asparagus!
- Sunday, June 25 - Theme TBD
***Beginning with our March dinner, we will offer two seatings: an early seating (5pm/5:30pm), and a later seating 7pm/7:30pm). We encourage those with young children to select one of the earlier seating times***
Additional Important Notes:
- Growing Chefs! is fully licensed and a cash bar will be available during our events
- We accept cash or credit payments; no debit cards at this time
- Please communicate dietary restrictions when making your reservations. With a set menu, options are limited so advanced notification of modifications is appreciated
- Regarding accessibility, our washrooms are located on our second floor, accessed via stairs only