Sunday Supper Series - Chef Ryan Wishak
Join our finest Chefs as they create a unique dining experience in support of Growing Chefs! Ontario.
Chef Ryan Wishak thought he wanted to be a high school art teacher, until a part time job at a café convinced him that he could use food as a new medium to express his creativity and quickly fell in love with the kitchen.
Growing Chefs! was blessed to have Chef Ryan join the team a little more than a year ago. Chef Ryan feels that working here has given him the perfect balance between cooking and teaching.
Having been inspired by the French Laundry when he was in culinary school, Chef Ryan’s Sunday Supper is a beautiful homage to our home, formerly Auberge du Petit Prince, the first fine dining French restaurant in London.
- Brioche / Fleur De Sel Butter
- Crab Salad / Cucumber-dill Jelly
- Yukon Blini / Vidalia And Red Onion Confit/ Crème Fraîche / Microgreens
- Beets / Cauliflower Panna Cotta / Radish / Celery Leaves / Green Goddess / Sesame Seeds
- Butter Crust / Sunchoke / White Truffle / Swiss Chard
- Beef Cheek Ravioli / Scallop / Squash / Brown Butter / Frisée
- Whipped Lemon Chèvre / Rhubarb Compote / Candied Fennel / Toasted Brioche / Port Wine Glaze
For each event, our doors open at 5:30pm for cash bar service. Dinner service begins at 6:00pm.
At Growing Chefs! we believe food is communal and better shared with our friends and neighbours. Come with family and meet new friends at our joint table service.
Tickets are $55 per person.
*These fundraising, dinner events are licensed events - cash or credit accepted at bar (no debit)
*Please note our washrooms are located on the second floor or our historic old home/venue, accessed only via stairs, therefore we cannot consider ourselves an accessible space.
Questions? Dietary information to share? Contact Alyssa: email@example.com