Our VERY LAST Pizza Night of 2019 is SOLD OUT!
Join us on Friday, October 4 with guest Chef Yoda Olinyk of Yoda's Kitchen for your last chance for all-you-can-eat pizza this season!
Our delicious pizzas will be at your fingertips for one last night! Don't miss this final opportunity to sample our flavours!
To ensure a great flow for the evening, we are offering two separate seating times: either 6:00pm or 7:30pm at our beautiful Growing Chefs! HQ at 460 King Street. Our patio is now fully licensed, so please join us for drinks in the garden to start off your weekend!
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE! NO WALK-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Curious to see what you'll have unlimited access to!? Check out the all you can eat seasonal menu, with more details released closer to the event:
Heirloom Tomato - Eggplant - Coconut Mozzarella - Roasted Garlic Basil - Vegan Parmesan (vegan)
Potato - Cauliflower- Caramelized Onion - Leek Straws- Rosemary - Thyme (vegan)
Squash - Fiocco - Poached Quince - Mozzarella
Nduja - Jalapeño - Honey - Roasted Red Peppers - Halloumi - Lacto Tomato Sauce
Celery Root - Celery Leaves - Nasturtium Capers - Black Garlic - Red Onion - Goat Tomme
Puffed Wild Rice - Beet - Squash - Kale - Roasted Carrots - Sumac - Vinaigrette (vegan)
Classic Apple Pie (vegan and non-vegan options)
- Doors will open at 6:00pm for the first seating; second seating is at 7:30pm, you must purchase the correct ticket for your preferred seating time. Adult ticket price is $30pp / Children 6-10 years old are $15pp / Children under 5 are free!
- There are NO take-out pizzas available for this last Pizza Night ~ our apologies in advance!
- If you have ANY dietary restrictions or allergies PLEASE contact us in advance of the event so that we may accommodate appropriately, if possible.
- These fundraising events are fully licensed - cash or credit accepted at bar (sorry, we do not take debit payments).
- Regarding accessibility: our washrooms are located on the second floor, accessed via stairwell, therefore we cannot consider ourselves fully accessible in our historic old home/venue.
- This event is group seating indoors and out (weather permitting), first come / first served. There will be NO reserved seats, and the room is set in large tables for communal dining. GET TO KNOW NEW FRIENDS AT OUR HQ!
- This is a buffet dinner, NOT a cooking class; and no individual reservations will be taken.
TICKETS ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!
Questions, comments, concerns OR dietary requests, please contact Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Proceeds from these fundraising dinners support the continuation of Growing Chefs! Ontario's food education programs. Click here to see how your fundraising dollars will help: http://growingchefsontario.ca/help-us-grow.