Only 2 Pizza Nights left this Fall!!! Mark your calendars for our next one September 20th! With Guest Chef Ran Ai of Jill's Table!
That's right, our delicious pizzas will be at your fingertips for the taking! To ensure great flow for the evening, we are offering two separate seating times: either 6:00 pm &/or 7:30 pm at our beautiful Growing Chefs! HQ at 460 King Street. Our patio is now fully licensed, so please join us for drinks in the garden to start off your weekend!
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE! NO WALK-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Curious to see what you'll have unlimited access to!? Check out the all you can eat seasonal menu, with more details released closer to the event:
PIZZA - 4 WAYS
Heirloom Tomato - Buffalo Fresco - Basil Pesto
Prosciutto - Pear - Little Boy Blue - Arugula
Smoked Trout - Nasturtiums - Leeks - Parsley - Beurre Blanc - Chèvre - Lemon Balm
Eggplant - Cherry Tomatoes - Zucchini - Peppers - Rosemary - Parmesan
Little Gem Wedge lettuce - Charred Corn - Squash - Roasted Squash Seeds - Pickled Apples - Tarragon Yogurt Vinaigrette
Peaches - Cream - Lavender Shortcakes
- Doors will open at 6:00pm for the first seating; second seating is at 7:30pm, you must purchase the correct ticket for your preferred seating time. Adult ticket price is $30pp / Children 6-10 years old are $15pp / Children under 5 are free!
- Limited amounts of take-out pizza will be available for pick up between 4:00pm-8:00pm, and must be reserved in advance by phone 519-679-4769. Pizza's are $20+hst each.
- If you have ANY dietary restrictions or allergies PLEASE contact us in advance of the event so that we may accommodate appropriately, if possible.
- These fundraising events are fully licensed - cash or credit accepted at bar (sorry, we do not take debit payments).
- Regarding accessibility: our washrooms are located on the second floor, accessed via stairwell, therefore we cannot consider ourselves fully accessible in our historic old home/venue.
- This event is group seating indoors and out (weather permitting), first come / first served. There will be NO reserved seats, and the room is set in large tables for communal dining. GET TO KNOW NEW FRIENDS AT OUR HQ!
- This is a buffet dinner, NOT a cooking class; and no individual reservations will be taken.
Both Seatings Children's Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/september-20th-pizza-night-all-seatings-childrens-tickets-tickets-68482937309?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
LAST 2019 Pizza Night to come:
- October 4th with Guest Chef Yoda Olinyk of Yoda's Kitchen
Both Seatings Children's Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/october-4th-pizza-night-all-seatings-childrens-tickets-tickets-68483759769?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
Questions, comments, concerns OR dietary requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Proceeds from these fundraising dinners support the continuation of Growing Chefs! Ontario's food education programs. Click here to see how your fundraising dollars will help: http://growingchefsontario.ca/help-us-grow.