May Lecture Lunch event - Monforte Dairy
Growing Chefs! is super lucky to work with some tremendous partners in our community; to learn from and grow with them, and we would love to share that knowledge base with others.
Each month we feature one of these Community Partners, Friends, Colleagues or Local Farmers who will share their passion with those interested.
May’s phenomenal Lecture Lunch Series event invites guest, Ruth Klahsen of Monforte Dairy, who will be lecturing on running a successful small business, knowing where food comes from, and of course, CHEESE!
- Date: Sunday, May 7
- Time: 11am
- Location: Growing Chefs! Ontario at Auberge du Petit Prince, 460 King Street
- Cost: $40 per person
- 45-60 minute lecture/demonstration led by our guests
- A two-course lunch (**NOTE: Chef Katherine had decided to give this month's participants a THREE course lunch!**)
- Including organic tea / fair-trade coffee
Proceeds from each special event directly fund our Growing Chefs! School Project and other food education programs.
Spaces are limited at each event so call or email your requests ASAP!
Additional Important Notes:
- Growing Chefs! is fully licensed and a cash bar is available during each event
- We accept cash or credit payments; debit cards not accepted at this time
- Please communicate dietary restrictions when making your reservations. With a set menu, options are limited so advanced notification of modifications is required for alteration
- Regarding accessibility, our washrooms are located on our second floor, accessed via stairs only