Making a difference in our community: one classroom at a time.
We can't do it without your help!
We are writing to once again say thank you to everyone who supported Growing Chefs! Ontario during our 2013 season. For those who haven't sponsored us in the past but are looking for a great way to make a difference in our community, this is a perfect opportunity to get involved.
Our programs run on sponsorships generously provided by the members of our community. Last year, Classroom Gardening Sponsorships helped us reach over 1,500 children and youth in our food education programming across 30 schools in London and surrounding area.
We are only a month away from the 2014 Project launch and we once again need community support.
If you've sponsored a classroom in the past, we're hoping that you will continue with your much appreciated support. If sponsorship is new to you, we welcome you to read the details below and visit our website for more information.
For only $500 your organization is paired with a participating elementary school that best meets your demographic or geographic considerations.
In addition to being able to participate in a three and a half month, chef-run food education program, each child gets:
- A 12 page full colour cookbook with your organization's name and logo
- A professional grade paper chef's hat
- A graduation certificate celebrating their completion of the program with your organization's name and logo
You will also receive:
- Your logo (with link) displayed prominently on our website
- Your name and logo listed at all of our community presentation/events
- A sponsorship package including a Growing Chefs! Ontario Sponsor window sticker
For more information, please visit the sponsorship section of our website.
Thank you so much for your interest in Growing Chefs! Ontario and for getting kids excited about wholesome healthy food!!!