Lecture Lunch - The New New Age
***due to circumstances beyond our control, we are going to have to postpone this event at this time; we plan to reschedule the Lecture Lunch in July, and details about a new date will be posted as soon as it is confirmed***
Nature provides us with a vast array of both beauty and nourishment. As health and food lovers we are so excited to welcome the New New Age to our next lecture lunch! Founders and master foragers, Katie and Stephen Hotchkiss, will be exploring the natural health benefits of wild plants. If you are interested in the medicinal and culinary uses of wild plants you're sure to enjoy this months lecture lunch!
- Date: TBC
- Time: 11am
- Location: Growing Chefs! Ontario HQ, 460 King Street
- Cost: $40 per person
- 45-60 minute lecture/demonstration led by our guests
- A two-course lunch (...and again, Chef Katherine has added a 'bonus' third course!)
- Including organic tea / fair-trade coffee
Proceeds from each special event directly funds Growing Chefs!' School Project and other food education programs.
Spaces are limited at each event so call or email your requests ASAP!
Additional Important Notes:
- Growing Chefs! is fully licensed and a cash bar is available during each event
- We accept cash or credit payments; debit cards not accepted at this time
- Please communicate dietary restrictions when making your reservations. With a set menu, options are limited so advanced notification of modifications is required for alteration
- Regarding accessibility, our washrooms are located on our second floor, accessed via stairs only