Lecture Lunch - April - Patrick's Beans
As mentioned previously, Growing Chefs! is super lucky to work with some tremendous partners in our community; to learn from and grow with them, and we love to share that knowledge base. Therefore, continuing each month, we will feature one of these Community Partners, Friends, Colleagues or Local Farmers who will share their passion with those interested.
Our next Lecture Lunch Series event welcomes Patrick, of Patrick's Beans, who will be lecturing on single origin coffee, coffee blending, the coffee roasting process, different brew options and the economic impact of coffee. This event will be part lecture / part interactive and each participant will be given a 1/2 pound of coffee to take home!!! Wow!!! What a deal!
- Date: Sunday, April 2
- Time: 11am
- Location: Growing Chefs! Ontario at Auberge du Petit Prince, 460 King Street
- Cost: $40 per person
- 45-60 minute lecture/demonstration led by Patrick
- A two-course lunch:
- Gautemalan Tamale with Ancho Chile Sauce with marinated celery, radish and avocado salad
- Patrick's Famous Tiramisu
- Organic tea / Fair-trade coffee
Proceeds from each fundraising event will directly fund our Growing Chefs! School Project and other food education programs.
Spaces are limited at each event so call or email your requests ASAP!
Additional Important Notes:
- Growing Chefs! is fully licensed and a cash bar will be available during our events
- We accept cash or credit payments; no debit cards at this time
- Please communicate dietary restrictions when making your reservations. With a set menu, options are limited so advanced notification of modifications is appreciated
- Regarding accessibility, our washrooms are located on our second floor, accessed via stairs only