Introducing: Growing Chefs! Ontario Lecture Lunch Series at Auberge du Petit Prince!
Growing Chefs! is super lucky to work with some tremendous partners in our community; to learn from and grow with them, and we would love to share that knowledge base with others. Therefore, each month, we are planning to feature one of these Community Partners, Friends, Colleagues or Local Farmers who will share their passion with those interested.
We are kicking off this phenomenal Lecture Lunch Series event with Chefs Andrew Wolwowicz and Michele Lendhardt, of North Moore Catering/The Rhino Lounge/The River Room, who will be lecturing on a plant based diet.
- Date: Sunday, March 5
- Time: 11am
- Location: Growing Chefs! Ontario at Auberge du Petit Prince, 460 King Street
- Cost: $40 per person
- 45-60 minute lecture/demonstration led by our guest Chefs
- A two-course lunch:
- Best Ever Beet Burger, served with baked potato salad and coleslaw
- Organic raspberry tart with coconut whipped cream
- Organic tea / Fair-trade coffee
Proceeds from each fundraising event will directly fund our Growing Chefs! School Project and other food education programs.
Spaces are limited at each event so call or email your requests ASAP! We are excited to add this fabulous series to our event docket!
- Sunday, March 5 - North Moore Catering / Rhino Lounge / The River Room
- Sunday, April 2 - Patrick's Beans
- Sunday, May 7 - Monforte Dairy
- Sunday, June 4 - The New New Age
- Growing Chefs! is fully licensed and a cash bar will be available during our events
- We accept cash or credit payments; no debit cards at this time
- Please communicate dietary restrictions when making your reservations. With a set menu, options are limited so advanced notification of modifications is appreciated
- Regarding accessibility, our washrooms are located on our second floor, accessed via stairs only