Father's Day Workshop
Dad's do so much to help us GROW! Let's do something for them!
On Thursday, June 15th we will be crafting and cooking gifts for Dads!
We invite children between the ages of 5-12yrs to participate (children 5-8yo will be required to bring a parent/guardian).
- Date: Thursday, June 15
- Time: 6-7:30pm
- Location: Growing Chefs! HQ, 460 King Street
- Cost: $25 per child ~ there are only 15 spots available! Book yours today!!!
- Homemade, baked and/or jarred goods for Dad! (BBQ themed: rub, sauce and something spicy!)
- Recipe card craft
Proceeds from each special event directly fund our Growing Chefs! School Project and other food education programs.
Additional Important Notes:
- We accept cash or credit payments; debit cards not accepted at this time
- Regarding accessibility, our washrooms are located on our second floor, accessed via stairs only