April Sunday Supper - Italian Polenta Party!
To help us all celebrate Chef Katherine’s love of Italy, this month's Sunday Supper takes us on a journey to Tuscany!
Join us on Sunday, April 23rd for a menu inspired by the agricultural bounty found in the temperate climates in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea.
Modern Italian cuisine developed through centuries of social and political changes, with roots as far back as the 4th century BC. Significant changes occurred with the discovery of the New World with the introduction of items such as potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers and maize, now central to the cuisine but not introduced in quantity until the 18th century. Italian cuisine is noted for its regional diversity and is known to be one of the most popular in the world.
As per each Supper, there is limited seating available for this event, and advanced reservations required, so call today to avoid disappointment!
April’s dinner is $40 per adult, $15 per child under 12.
***we offer two seating times for required reservations: (5pm/5:30pm), and (7pm/7:30pm). We encourage those with young children to select the earlier seating time***
Call or email today to reserve your Sunday Supper seats: 519-679-4769 / email@example.com
Additional Important Notes:
- Growing Chefs! is fully licensed and a cash bar is available during each event
- We accept cash or credit payments; debit cards not accepted at this time
- Please communicate dietary restrictions when making your reservations. With a set menu, options are limited so advanced notification of modifications is required for alteration
- Regarding accessibility, our washrooms are located on our second floor, accessed via stairs only
- All proceeds from our special events directly fund our food education programs in our local community