This Whole Sturgeon ~ Round III Dinner Event
Join us for a Fundraising Dinner for Growing Chefs Ontario!
Using the whole sturgeon, guest Chef Thompson Tran, of The Wooden Boat brings you traditional Vietnamese dishes & cooking techniques featuring a 5-course sturgeon dinner paired with award-winning NUOC CHAM Vietnamese Sauces.
Along with Growing Chefs! Executive Director, Andrew Fleet, they will speak to sustainable seafood in Canada and Growing Chefs' commitment to using local, sustainable food sources.
$75 per ticket; purchased here: http://bit.ly/GCOsturgeon. A cash bar serving wine and local craft beer will be available. Regarding accessibility, our washrooms located on 2nd floor, accessed via staircase.
About Northern Divine ~ A General Summary
- The first aquaculture company to have certified seafood in the market
- The only organic sturgeon & caviar in the world. The first aquaculture business to receive a disease free certification
- One of the first adopters of land-based aquaculture technology (1998)
- A global caviar supplier
- Northern Divine is the best selling & most popular caviar
Awards & Recognition
We use the deepest green farming practices possible, and have gained some recognition for that. Our products are all recognized as Ocean Wise and recommended as a best choice by SeaChoice and the Monterey Bay Aquariums Seafood Watch.
Our products have been in a number of competitions with winning results:
- Top Chef Canada 2013
- Bocuse d’or 2013
- Gold Medal Plates 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
As well as awards recognizing achievements in product innovation and trade:
- ‘Product of the Year’ 2014 – BC Food Processors Association
- Canadian Product of the Year 2014 – Chinese Restaurant Awards
- Best International Trade 2015
- One of the Best Sustainable Caviars in The World – Travel + Leisure
- Canadian Organic Champion of the Year 2016