At Growing Chefs, we believe food connects us and always tastes better when it's shared together. All of our food is fresh, local and seasonally inspired to guarantee deliciousness. Take a look at some of our menu options below:
- Family Style Meal: Our favourite way to serve a meal! A fun, communal and interactive way of sharing a 3-course meal together, served on platters for sharing (think Sunday Dinner with your family!). This delicious assortment begins at $40pp+hst.
- Conference Package: "Basic" package is $35pp+hst. "Optimal" is $45pp+hst.
- Cooking Class Packages: $65pp+hst for a fully, hands-on/Interactive class. Each class includes professional Chef-lead instruction, a true team-building atmosphere and a sit-down meal to follow. These classes can acommodate maximum of 18 people, in order for the full experience. If your group is larger than this, we may still be able to come up with a class that will work; contact us directly for discussion.
- We believe our prices are fair, and with each bite, you are supporting local farmers, food literacy and the London community! We do not add an automatic gratuity to our invoices, saving you 15-20% on your overall event.
- As a reminder, our venue is not open to the public on a day-to-day basis, as a full-service restaurant. Rather we are first and foremost, ateaching facility for children. Please remember that when booking yourevent here. Those that join us in our HQ, do so because they believe in our mission, to teach children about wholesome, healthy eating.
- All proceeds raised from these private events directly flow back into our School Project initiative.
For more information and to discuss possible menu options and availability: Contact Alyssa at email@example.com to begin the conversation. We look forward to welcoming you into our HQ!