The word "reception" originates from a term for "ceremonial gathering". Growing Chefs! HQ is the perfect place to host your reception or gathering - we'd love to create the perfect atmosphere for you!
Take a virtual tour of Growing Chefs! HQ:
As our venue is typically not open to the public on a day-to-day basis, a rental fee will be added in order for us open our facility and to adequately staff your event. Rental fees will be waived if food costs are above $1000; otherwise a $300 rental fee will be added.
Growing Chefs! Ontario is fully licensed, and a cash or host bar can be made available for all your function needs. We are also able to create a signature cocktail for your special event that will perfectly reflect your style.
For full details on food pricing, please follow the side-menu links for the type of food you're interested in. We currently offer Shared Platters & Food Stations, Lunches & Dinners, and we will soon offer BBQs & Garden Parties! Of course you may call us anytime: 519-679-4769 or send an email for more information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer our own signature Monthly Events that are open to the public. Each menu is carefully crafted with fresh, local ingredients by our talented Executive Chef, Katherine Jones.
Please visit our Facebook album to view Event photos taken in our new home.
Rooms and Capacity
- Dining Room: 17 x 26; seated capacity 36ppl; standing reception capacity @50ppl
- Front Teaching Rooms (x2): 8 x 15; teaching capacity 12ppl per room
- Second Floor Boardroom: 17 x 27; boardroom capacity 16ppl; theatre style capacity 25ppl; dining capacity @24ppl
- Etiquette Classroom/Private Dining Room: 15 x 6; seated capacity 12ppl
- Learning Garden / Outdoor Patio with wood burning pizza oven (to be completed summer 2017)