Would you like to host a Holiday party for your staff with a socially conscious twist?
Hosting your seasonal party at our Growing Chefs! HQ allows you to simultaneously support our small local charity, while also contributing to food education in our community. Growing Chefs! HQ works on a social enterprise model, meaning all funds raised in-house flow directly back into our programming.
Growing Chefs! HQ can accommodate groups up to 80 people for a seated meal, utilizing both floors of this historic old home.
We are offering a delicious, traditional, two-course meal for $35+HST per person, with additional courses available (for a nominal fee) and we are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions your party may have. Our Chefs are truly remarkable and our mission is to provide you with delicious, seasonal, LOCAL foods whenever possible.
As part of our socially-conscience efforts, we are proud to pay our staff a 'living wage' - thus passing additional savings on to you, as we do not automatically add an additional gratuity to your invoice. Rather, any additional funds directed to Growing Chefs! during these events are considered a direct donation to our School Project Program, supporting local food literacy.
Holiday Menu basics ~
(*items available for additional cost):
- Roasted Turkey with Thyme Gravy and Traditional Dressing
- *Herb Crusted Prime Rib with Horseradish Jus
Choose your starch:
- Celeric Mashed Potatoes
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Gratin
Choose TWO vegetables:
- Balsamic Roasted Root Vegetables
- Maple Parsnips & Squash Gratin
- Braised Cabbage with Cider & Apples
- Sage Creamed Corn
- *Brussel Sprouts with Bacon & Cranberries
- *Cauliflower & Goat Cheese Gratin
Choose your dessert:
- Apple Pie
- Gingerbread Cake
- Chai Sticky Pudding with Toffee Sauce
- Caramel Pear Tarts
- *Christmas Cookie Platters
Seasonal soup or salad can be included to begin, at a cost of $8pp.
Meals at HQ are served family-style as we believe that this is the best way for groups to interact and engage in group conversation ~ something we teach all kids who come through our doors.
For additional information or to book your Holiday Party today, please call Jen or Marianne at 519-679-4769 or email: email@example.com.
**Please note, due to the nature of our programming, and education being our first priority, we do have a limited number of dates available for these parties. Book today!
Additional Important Notes:
- Growing Chefs! is fully licensed and a cash (or host) bar is available during each event
- We accept cash or credit or invoicing; debit cards not accepted at this time
- Regarding accessibility, our washrooms are located on our second floor, accessed via stairs only