ANNOUNCING SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR GR. 6-8 CLASSES
You know the Western Fair Association (WFA) hosts farmers markets, the Fall Fair, and other family fun. But did you know that as an Agriculture Association, the Fair is also committed to food education? That's why the WFA has been the title sponsor of Growing Chefs! Ontario for so long. This year, WFA has recruited Growing Chefs! as a feature at their Agri-Education week. Along with the Dairy Farmers of Ontario and Egg Farmers of Ontario, Growing Chefs! will lead gr. 6-8 students through interactive food-based workshops at the Fair. Students do not need to bring lunch since they will join Growing Chefs! to make their own! Menu TBD, but guaranteed to be delicious and nutritious.
- Eligible participants: Any Gr. 6-8 class
- Dates: May 16 or May 17, 2018
- Timing: 9:30-1:30
- Price: $7 per student. Classes are responsible to arrange their own transportation.
- Location: Western Fair Agriplex
- To Apply: Fill out the contact form below and await confirmation. Questions can be directed to Becca Minielly at firstname.lastname@example.org